Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm still active!



I want to thank my loyal customers for placing orders this month! Because of you I met my monthly quoata and therefore will continue to remain as a Scentsy consultant serving the area of DFW, TX. Of course, many of my wonderful customers live outside of my area & thanks to online ordering provided through my website I can still reach each and everyone of you!

The following customers will recieve a FREE SCENTSY product:

Kristy K.
Belinda A.
Jennifer M.
Teresa A.
Linda H.
Johanna G.
Debra B.
Ana W.

I truly appreciate your support! Just a quick reminder that you still have 3 days to order. On Tuesday, my FREE product offer will expire! Its a great way to shop online and get an extra FREE product for yourself or to share with someone who has never tried Scentsy before.

Also, look out for April & May promotions! I will soon be hosting online parties where you can be the online hostess & earn FREE products by just sending your friends or family members to your own ONLINE PARTY LINK!

If you would like to place an order anytime visit LOSE THE WICK

No comments:

Post a Comment